Project Manager Assistant
Company: IES Communications
Posted on: September 3, 2020
The Project Manager Assistant is the administrative person for
assigned project(s). The Project Manager Assistant ensures that all
administrative duties associated with contracted work are carried
out in accordance with contractual obligations and in concert with
the Company s requirements, including but not limited to, safety,
quality, management and financial performance requirements. All
aspects of the assigned work must be carried out as efficiently as
possible with respect to word processing, general filing,
timekeeping, records management, correspondence, project financial
records, submission of required documents for billing, invoicing,
purchasing and general verification of records to achieve Company
performance and customer delivery goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* The Project Manager Assistant will own the labor schedule.
* The Project Manager Assistant will communicate regularly with
Project Mangers as administrative support.
* The Project ManagerAssistant will work with other departments as
needed to complete all tasks assigned.
* The Project ManagerAssistant will work to open, close and track
* The Project ManagerAssistant will take notes at meetings.
* The Project Manager Assistant must have the ability to adapt to a
* The Project Manager Assistant must have the ability to organize
* The Project Manager Assistant will perform other duties as
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Must be extremely well-organized and able to prioritize.
* Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and
help to create, develop and implement process improvement(s).
* Must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees,
vendors, clients and business partners.
* Must possess proven problem solving skills, critical thinking
skills and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral
direction(s) to project personnel.
* Must have proven mid skill level to interpret project documents,
including but not limited to, timesheets, spreadsheets and billing
* Must be able to travel within branch territory and/or regional
territory as needed
* Must possess the ability to learn Company and customer project
Education, Certification, License, and Skill Requirements:
* Must possess at least a High School diploma or GED
* Must have some experience in customer interface, such as liaison
between the customer and the Company.
* Must possess a minimum of three (3) years working experience.
* Must have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a related
telecommunications or construction administrative position.
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and MS
* Must be able to effectively operate office equipment and
computing devices commonly used in the industry.
* Must meet Company minimum driving standards.
* Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects
* Must have demonstrated verifiable ability to identify a project,
create a project filing system, develop detailed associated
administrative tasks and manage these for project final record
keeping and audit.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
IES is a national provider of industrial products and
infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including
electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for
the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy
markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As
of the end of IES s 2019 fiscal year ending September 30, 2019 IES
produced over $1.1 billion in revenue and employed over 5000
employees at over 79 domestic locations across the United States.
IES is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minorities,
Females. Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, Individuals with
Disabilities, Protected Veterans Encouraged to Apply.
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency
represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee
without first having a signed contract between that agency and the
IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES
and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits
discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with
disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or
characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring,
transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and
all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that
retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding
possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is
also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the
employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and
protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to
support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent
with company policy and the company s obligations as a contractor
to the United States government.
View Your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law. ""EEO
is the Law" poster
is the Law" poster supplement
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES
provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by
Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era
Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need
accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES
corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request
IES Participates in E-Verify
Keywords: IES Communications, Tempe , Project Manager Assistant, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!