Project Manager - Airport Design
Company: Garver Engineering
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Garver s growing Arizona Aviation team is seeking a PROJECT
MANAGER that will be responsible for performing a wide array of
aviation-related design, planning, project administration, and
client management services for General Aviation and Commercial
Duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
* Project management for both horizontal and vertical design
projects at general aviation and commercial service airports.
* Significant design and construction oversight for multiple
general aviation and commercial service clients.
* Collaborating and/or coordinating design teams consisting of
multi-discipline design engineers and technicians.
* Coordination with clients and funding agencies.
GROW WITH US
Garver offers its employees programs such as company-paid
professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and
continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive
atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment
to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By
offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a
comprehensive wellness program and Corporate Wellness Coordinator
Garver walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance.
* Bachelor s degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited
* 6-8+ years of experience in civil engineering or aviation related
* Licensed Professional Engineer with the ability to register in
Arizona within 6 months of hire
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office software programs such as Word,
Excel, and Outlook
* Proficient in design software packages such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D,
MicroStation or In-Roads
* Travel may be required with occasional overnight
* Previous experience managing a multi-disciplined team while
overseeing airport improvement project execution
* Licensed pilot or other aviation-related experience
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined
engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services
firm with nearly 800 employees across the United States. Offering a
wide range of services focused on aviation, construction,
facilities design, federal, survey, transportation, and water,
Garver sits in the top 125 of the Engineering News-Record's
prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is consistently
recognized as a best firm to work for. Learn more at
Garver, LLC is an affirmative action employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, age, national
origin, veterans, religion or disability, in programs, activities,
hiring and employment and complies with all civil rights
provisions.Complaints of alleged discrimination or if you are an
individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are
having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please
contact Tatiana Herrington, Director of Human Resources,
TBHerrington@GarverUSA.com, (501) 537-3256.
Keywords: Garver Engineering, Tempe , Project Manager - Airport Design, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!