Compliance Risk Manager Lead-Solicitation Management
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Compliance
Risk Manager Lead-Solicitation Management for our San Antonio, TX,
Plano, TX, or Phoenix, AZ campus, or remote locations.
Provides second-line independent oversight and guidance regarding
business products, services, and processes through a compliance
framework to ensure they are executed in accordance with regulatory
requirements. In partnership with the business and key
stakeholders, continuously drives a strong culture of compliance
and demonstrates integrity and professional judgment in protecting
the interests of USAA and its members.Job Requirements
- Anticipates and identifies future needs, opportunities and
potential compliance solutions, and leads cross-functional teams
through the problem resolution process.
- Assesses results of data analyses, provides credible challenge
and recommends innovative compliance solutions.
- Develops, designs and delivers compliance strategies to
influence business leadership on effective solutions and may
represent leadership on complex issues.
- Maintains and expands expert knowledge of the
competitive/regulatory landscape and the company's key
- May coordinate and respond to regulatory requirements and
requests and ensures the execution of examinations.
- Executes compliance risk management activities in accordance
with enterprise compliance standards.
- Serves as the technical expert regarding compliance laws and
regulations and provides direction to others on complex
- Bachelor's degree required OR 4 additional years of related
experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu
of a degree.
- 8 or more years of risk, compliance, or audit experience
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated
- Expert knowledge of relevant industry regulations and
regulatory compliance in a specific area.
- Advanced knowledge of compliance laws, regulations and
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced knowledge of regulatory
compliance to consult and provide insight and guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a
different job level*When you apply for this position, you will be
required to answer some initial questions. This will take
approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not
be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to
change your responses.Preferred Requirements:
- Experience with building out Compliance programs related to
Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), Telephone Sales Rule
(TSR), CANSPAM and Privacy. Experience overseeing key aspects of
Solicitation Management across Phone, Email, Web and Direct Mail.
- Provide oversight of Marketing functions including the
execution of marketing and advertising communications ensuring
marketing solicitation processes and controls comply with state and
federal laws, rules and regulations, and internal standards.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with privacy and advertising
regulations and laws with respect to large financial service
institutions including but not limited to banking Products and
Services (Federal Reserve, CFPB, OCC) and /or Insurance Products
and Services (Department of Insurance).
- Experience in developing and executing core components of a
Compliance Risk Management program including Compliance Risk
Assessment, Issue Management, Complaint Management, Monitoring, and
Regulatory Change Management.
- Excellent process experience including agile and SAFe
- Ability and willingness to assess risk and make independent
professional decisions within the realm of responsibility yet can
operate on a cross functional team.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-developed analytical abilities, organizational skills, and
attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure, in both independent and
team environments.The above description reflects the details
considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job
and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the
work requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our
employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business,
including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment,
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness
and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path
planning and continuing education will assist you with your
professional goals.Relocation assistance is available for this
position.For Internal Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current
position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have
manager s approval prior to posting.Last day for internal
candidates to apply to the opening is 3/17/20 by 11:59 pm CST
Keywords: USAA, Tempe , Compliance Risk Manager Lead-Solicitation Management, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!