Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Large manufacturing company is looking for a Controls Engineer
for their facility in Tempe, AZRelocation assistance is
available.Candidates must have
manufacturing experience with PLC programming, (specifically for
HMI and Modicon PLC programming/troubleshooting experience as well
as SCADA programming Job Description
Provides productivity, quality, and capacity improvements within an
manufacturing environment through execution of capital projects,
control systems optimization, and assisting maintenance in issue
- Improve production efficiency, up-time, quality and safety
through identification and implementation of Electrical,
Instrumentation, and Controls opportunities.
- Mentor and train electrical techs and maintenance techs. -
Proactively monitor and maintain plant control systems including:
network health, equipment functionality, and obsolesce
- Execute Electrical, Instrumentation, and Controls (EIC) projects
against commitments (cost, schedule, and performance) while
adhering to Enterprise Project Management (EPM) principles.
- Bachelor's Degree (Electrical Engineering or related field
preferred)- 4+ years of experience with electrical control system
programming, electrical system design, power distribution, project
management, and equipment installations.
- Programming experience with Rockwell Logix 5000 PLCs, motion
control, Panelview HMIs, and GE Ifix.- Fundamental knowledge of
NEC, NFPA70E, and electrical theory.
- Experience with food, beverage, or consumer goods processing and
packaging applications- Experience troubleshooting and resolving
electrical and control systems issues.
- Experience training or mentoring others ****
- Proficiency with reading and understanding electrical
- Proficiency and aptitude with computer and automation
programmingPlease apply to jgoldstein judge.com
Keywords: The Judge Group, Tempe , Controls Engineer, Engineering , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!