A & P Mechanic - PHX
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job Title: A & P Mechanic - PHXLocation: Phoenix, AZ
Up to a $2000.00 Sign-on bonus! $1500.00 Relocation Bonus
FEAM is the MRO leader in aircraft line maintenance engineering in
the U.S. FEAM leads the line maintenance industry with advanced
aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast
approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include
B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical
training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous
improvement principles. With these effective measures in place,
FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all
commercial aircraft operators.
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance/Engineering is currently seeking an
experienced Aircraft Mechanic to join our Phoenix, AZ team. We
pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers'
expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our
clientele. The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible to his / her
immediate supervisor for the accomplishment of all work assigned in
accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and
specifications established by the Company, applicable government
agencies, and the manufacturers as contained in the approved
- Perform Line maintenance (on-call and scheduled) work on
various customers' aircrafts.
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases (within
scope of approval) returning aircraft to service.
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining
aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively
performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals.
- Troubleshoot systems; disassemble, repair, and reassemble
sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment
according to Approved Technical Data provided by the customer.
- Ensure all departing aircraft are safe in accordance with FAR's
and the air carrier/manufacturer manuals and all work performed is
- Perform line maintenance duties, activities and maintenance
tasks as assigned.
- Collaborate and communicate with the air carrier's maintenance
control center as required.Basic Qualifications:
- Must have a current valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant
- 2+ years' experience recent line maintenance, emphasis on
troubleshooting, daily and turn checks, ability to work in
fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, continually utilize hand,
and finger dexterity, climb, balance, bend, or crawl, occasionally
from heights in precarious places.
- Ability to frequently lift/push/carry items up to 50 pounds.
Have the awareness that he/she will be working near and around
moving mechanical parts, around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic
chemicals and exposure to loud noises.
- Utilize visual acuity to operate equipment and read technical
- Be exposed to weather conditions outside as well as non-weather
conditions such as extreme heat or cold.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must pass airport security background checks and travel for
work as required.
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts to include nights and
weekends to meet customer demand.Preferred Qualifications:
- Preferred Experience on B767-200/300 & B-737NG, CRJ 700, and
CRJ 900 aircraft types.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple
- Customer-facing skills, ability to work with the flight crew
and interact in a professional manner.
- Independent and self-motivated and have the ability to work
without direct supervision.Compensation and Benefits:
FEAM Aero, in addition to a good working environment and
competitive pay, it is FEAM's policy to provide a combination of
supplemental benefits to all eligible full-time employees. FEAM
offers Medical, Dental and a Vision Plan. Vacation and sick time,
short and long-term disability, accidental insurance, supplemental
life, FSA (Flexible Spending Account) and Critical illness
Additionally, FEAM places special emphasis on technical training.
FEAM is a leader in EASA Level Technical Aviation Training
Globally. FEAM is one of very few U.S. MRO organizations that
provides EASA 147 maintenance training. In addition to the
competitive benefits FEAM offers -4 day and -3-day work weeks for
FEAM is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate
based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage
or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or
mental disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, military or
veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest
record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to
this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement,
promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee
activities and general treatment during employment.
Keywords: FEAM, Tempe , A & P Mechanic - PHX, Engineering , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!