Quality Assurance Engineer
Company: Spectraforce Technologies
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Title: IT Quality Assurance Engineer 3Location: Hybrid - Tempe
AZDuration: 6 Months with possible extension Skillset: SQL, Data
Analysis and Functional testing Summary:
- Responsible for providing Quality Assurance services to
projects, maintenance activities and taking ownership of the
quality of one or more applications while conducting Quality
Assurance development processes, developing test solutions, and
assisting in the development, implementation, and maintenance of
Quality Assurance best practices and testing standards.
- Analyzes business requirements for completeness, testability
and develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test scripts,
test data and will carry out the Quality Assurance testing
activities to ensure the applications and products and/or releases
are in compliance with the Quality Assurance standards of the
organization. Job Responsibilities:
- Analyzes business requirements, design documents for
completeness and testability.
- Develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data and
test scripts for different types of testing activities.
- Performs execution of test cases, test scripts, captures test
results, test metrics and reports them.
- Identifies and tracks system defects, Performs root cause
analysis of the defects and works with the development team to
- Partners with test leads and architects to develop and
establish Quality Assurance standards and best practices.
- Performs and coordinates system verification and validation
test activities utilizing various tools such as HP Quality
Center/Application lifecycle Management.
- Performs Quality Assurance testing activities to ensure the
applications and products and/or releases are in compliance with
the Quality Assurance standards of the organization. Skills:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving
skills, customer service and interpersonal Skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips,
electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including
applications and programming.
- Basic knowledge of the practical application of engineering
science and technology.
- Basic knowledge of computer development software, such as
- Required Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in the Information Services field,
focusing on Quality Assurance activities and testing.
- Minimum 5 year's experience with Quality Assurance processes
and testing methodologies.
- This position is for Data and QA Analyst role for Enterprise
Data Masking BAU program.
- Summarizing the Job Description Quality Assurance Testing and
Datawarehouse testing Data Analysis SQL and Data Validation
Co-Ordinate with multiple application teams Good to Have Data
masking experience Python Scripting skills
Keywords: Spectraforce Technologies, Tempe , Quality Assurance Engineer, Engineering , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!