Sr. HVAC Technician Tempe AZ
Company: Trane Technologies
Posted on: May 10, 2022
At -we Challenge Possible. Our brands - including and - - create
access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and
protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated
performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce
energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better
world in mind. We boldly challenge what's possible for a
sustainable world. -Why Trane Technologies Is The Best Company for
Sr. HVAC Field Technicians
- Trane is recognized worldwide as the brand standard for HVAC
and Building Controls Systems
- Highly competitive and comprehensive total compensation program
including total cash compensation, benefits, holiday and
- Dedicated to a military friendly environment (Veterans are
highly encouraged to apply)
- Unlimited opportunities for career development and
- Determined focus to be the employer of choice in our industry
(we want to be the company where everyone wants to work)
- World Class continuing education, featuring Manufacturer (OEM)
- Company-wide commitment to promoting a strong work/life
- Organizational encouragement of community involvement and
sustainability (green initiatives)
- Late model, clean, and dependable company vehicle, high speed
laptop, uniforms, and smart phoneJob Summary:This role is the
primary service and maintenance contact for Trane Technologies
customers in a defined market with a diverse commercial base
including Healthcare, Process Manufacturing Facilities, Education
Institutions, and Office Complexes. You will be commissioning,
troubleshooting, repairing, and starting up HVAC systems in a
commercial environment. -In order to perform your task you will
utilize your knowledge of air conditioning theory, pipe fitting,
and mechanical layouts. This position affords you the opportunity
to work with internal and external partners ranging from new
facility set ups to existing facility retro fits. Trane affords you
the opportunity to work directly for a leading manufacture giving
you access to technical support, training on newest technology and
comprehensive career paths with opportunity for growth. - -
- Responsible for end to end testing, downloading programming,
starting up, commissioning, and servicing on assigned projects. -
- Represents the company by serving as the direct customer
contact and is responsible for servicing products and equipment on
assigned projects, ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying,
examining, diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems at
- Coordinates with team leader/project manager and customer to
precisely understand requirements for all on-site installation and
repairs by forecasting issues, gathering materials and
synchronizing on-site work.
- Uses cutting edge software and technology, along with a variety
of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications,
to diagnose and repair units.
- Continually enforces safety to the highest standards and
maintains security and accountability of company issued and
procured assets by recording use, wear and conditions.
- Mentor team members. Display team effort and dedication to
customer by maintaining flexibility to work overtime and weeks as
the business requires, including occasional overnight
- A High School Diploma or equivalent, or certificate of
completion from an accredited technical school is required.
Typically requires at least 10 plus years of experience in HVAC.
Technical School or formal training is preferred.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working
proficiency with hand held computer (i.e. Smartphone, iPad).
- Must possess a valid driver's license for a minimum of 12
months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but
not limited to:
- DUI in the previous 5 years.
- Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or
multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the
previous 3 years.
- EPA Certification Preferred (e.g. HVAC Journeyman, Boiler
Operator, Gas Installer etc.).
- This position requires working in diverse conditions including
but not limited to mechanical equipment rooms with exposure to
noisy operating equipment, exposure to extreme weather conditions,
precarious places, and risk of electrical shock (high voltage).
- This position is highly physical and requires regular use of
hands, fingers, walking, stooping, and kneeling. - It requires
employees to regularly lift and or move up to 10 lbs., frequently
lift and or move up to 40 lbs. and occasionally lift and or move
more than 40lbs. -We offer competitive compensation and
comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive
in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our
winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We
share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly
challenging what's possible for a sustainable world.We are
committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our
communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify,
national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Keywords: Trane Technologies, Tempe , Sr. HVAC Technician Tempe AZ, Engineering , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!