Company: Mirabella at ASU
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Overview:Mirabella at ASU, Tempe's premier upscale senior living
community, is seeking an experienced Building Engineer with a
minimum of 3 years of experience in building maintenance in
residential living, hotel, healthcare, senior living or other
hospitality settings to support our Maintenance team in ensuring
efficient and effective completion of inspection, repairs and
maintenance of the community building and equipment.
Details about our property:We are not a nursing home or typical
retirement community. At our luxury, resort-like community, we are
driven to provide our residents/members with the best hospitality
the Tempe/Phoenix area has to offer.
- Main building is 22 stories
- 20 Skilled beds
- 20 MS beds
- 20 AL apartments
- 205 IL apartmentsThe successful candidate will find great
satisfaction in making people happy through hospitality,
relationship building, and in helping others. Proven experience in
preventative maintenance and repair of HVAC, mechanical,
electrical, plumbing, locksmithing, life safety and utility systems
and/or general building repair is critical for this role.
Schedule:Tuesday - Saturday; 9am-5:30pm
We offer a morale-driven and friendly work environment (we want you
to enjoy coming to work each day), competitive wages, and other
- A robust benefit package with medical, dental, vision
- Employee and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Reimbursement assistance for public transit to work
- Paid Life Insurance
- Robust and competitive 401(k) matching retirement plan
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Free access to our on-site fitness center and pool
- On-site employee cafeteria with discounted employee meals
- Mirabella at ASU is directly located on the ASU-Tempe college
campus which provide a highly attractive work location with nearby
options for activities and dining venues
Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a
requirement for employment.
CPR/AED and/or First Aid certification is preferred. Certification
in Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP) or Heating, Ventilation,
Air Cooling (HVAC) is preferred but not required.
Keywords: Mirabella at ASU, Tempe , Building Engineer, Engineering , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!