Senior Electrical Engineer - Audio
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Love your job!
Our client, a leading audio equipment company, is growing, and in
immediate need to add a Senior EE to their team who, reporting to
the Director of Electrical Engineer will be involved in all levels
of design from conception through design, test, and
Excellent salary, benefits, relocation assistance, personal time
office, 401k, health insurance.
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering
- Audio amplifier design experience and a proven track record in
leading technical efforts within an organization.
- Experience in thermal design for electronics and electronics
- Working knowledge in theory of operation, feedback, efficiency,
and classes of amplifiers.
- Working knowledge of audio design and performance standards,
design verification testing, part qualification, and quality
- Facility with tools and software such as Audio Precision test
equipment, oscilloscopes, SPICE simulation, Altium schematic
capture, layout, and Altium Vault.
- Working knowledge in switch mode power supply design.
- Demonstrated success in analog and digital designs, schematic
development, and PCB layout.
- Expertise in standard engineering concepts, best practices, and
- Knowledge of EMC best practices and debugging
- Ability to troubleshoot SMT circuits using oscilloscopes,
spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers, etc.
- Familiarity with the integration of complete audio systems
including source units, signal processors, speakers, subwoofers,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to
multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
audio, acoustic, acoustics
Keywords: Job Juncture, Tempe , Senior Electrical Engineer - Audio, Engineering , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!