Sr Mechanical Design Engineering Manager
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
diversityThe future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. That
is why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
You will be responsible for managing a team of Mechanical Engineers
in terms of planning, scheduling, budgeting and staffing,
mentoring, and training. One of your main focuses will be on the
engagement with and career development of your team. Setting and
implementing the strategic direction for your organization. You
will ensure that Honeywell products are perceived as the highest
quality in their category, and continue to build brand awareness
through effective engineering and design implementation. You will
work closely with Industrial Designers, Product Managers,
Engineering Testing Labs, and vendors to ensure product development
objectives and schedules are met. You will develop and implement
effective strategies to optimize our ability to develop products
- Team development
- Managing resource allocation
- Problem resolution
- Development and execution of strategic plans
- Cross-Functional engagement across the Organization
You Must Have
- Must be a US citizen due to contractual requirements
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related
- Previous engineering management experience
- Entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable developing networks and building relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable and trustworthy with highest ethical standards
- Flexible to work across cultures and time zones
- Understanding of industry standards and security practices
- Ability to lead, motivate, develop and mentor others
- Knowledge of product design processes
- Knowledge of CAD tools
- Familiarity with GD&T
- JOB ID: HRD85505
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United
The Future is What We Make It
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Tempe , Sr Mechanical Design Engineering Manager, Engineering , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!