IAM GRC Principal Systems Analyst
Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job #: 34611 Title: IAM GRC Principal Systems Analyst Job Location:
Tempe, Arizona - United States Employment Type: Salary: contact
recruiter for details Other Compensation: 20% bonus Employer Will
Recruit From: Local Relocation Paid?: NO WHY IS THIS A GREAT
OPPORTUNITY? Company is one of the origional Fintech`s They have
grown from $40BB in Assets to $81 BB in Assest in two years. They
are hiring like crazy so there is lots of upward mobility JOB
IAM GRC (Governance, Risk Management, Compliance) Principal Systems
Analyst , Tempe, Az or SLC, Ut Make Next Happen Now. For more than
30 years, The Company has helped innovative companies and their
investors move bold ideas forward, fast. The Company provides
targeted financial services and expertise through its offices in
innovation centers across the world. With commercial, international
and private banking services, The Company helps address the unique
needs of innovators. The Principal IAM GRC Analyst provides
technical guidance, implementation, and enforcement of governance,
risk and compliance for IAM-related functions. Additionally, the
Principal Analyst utilizes existing systems to govern and manage
user access reviews (UARs), access requests, entitlement and role
management, and lifecycle processes to adhere to compliance
- Strong understanding of IAM systems and how they relate to
governance, identity lifecycle, and account management, especially
as it relates to written security and access controls.
- 2-4 years of Big 4 experience
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance (SOX, PCI, GDPR, GLBA,
- Familiarity with enterprise directories (Active Directory,
- Strong Excel skill for data analysis, functions, reporting, and
- Deep understanding of access controls throughout the enterprise
for various systems (databases, operating systems, applications,
- Experience with SailPoint and other IAM tools.
- Experience with process automation.
- Technical writing skills to deliver support documents,
tracking, and organization of materials.
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to effectively
communicate with both technical and business users.
- Ability to validate requirements and separate key business
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Using a risk framework, design IAM lifecycle controls,
standards and procedures and lead the group efforts related to IAM
- Work across groups and team members to manage and ensure
adherence to access controls.
- Define and build workflows for IAM functions to support
governance and compliance of systems and applications.
- Assist with compliance needs, related to access reviews,
lifecycle management, access requests, and other IAM
- Analyzes user access roles and security settings to
independently assess compliance with defined standards.
- Responsible for creating process documentation (workflows) and
technical reporting (metrics and KPIs)
- Perform tasks related to end user access, including user access
provisioning, de-provisioning, and access modifications in various
platforms and applications.
- Validate and maintains user access roles, permissions, and
- Assist with Segregation of Duties and role-based
- Work with business users to ensure roles and processes meet
business needs, while adhering to IAM standards. Education:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Tempe , IAM GRC Principal Systems Analyst, Education / Teaching , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!