Company: Sundt Construction
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Researches and creates content to promote Sundt, communicate with
internal stakeholders, reinforce the Sundt brand, and differentiate
the company in the marketplace in support of the goals of the
Marketing Department and the company.
- Contributes to the maintenance of Sundt.com, including content
updates and development of new content and web pages as
- Creates print and digital collateral to support internal and
- Develops content for Sundt digital newsroom, including blog
posts, case studies, press releases, feature stories and more.
- Discovers and captures Sundt's "stories" and translates them
into effective writing across multiple platforms, including web,
social media, trade publications, newsletters, email campaigns, ads
and industry and award submittals.
- Ensures communications across the company are consistent in
tone, messaging and brand.
- Identifies story ideas, writes and edits for the employee
- Produces compelling content that reflects the organization's
key messaging, writing and brand guidelines.
- Produces content and helps edit annual reports.
- Provides writing assistance to other Sundt departments, as
directed by the manager.
- Writes scripts for internal employee communications videos,
training videos and/or marketing videos and collaborates with the
corporate videographer/photographer through the video production
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, English,
Journalism or another relevant field.
- Familiarity with AP style preferred.
- Familiarity with Cosential or other CRM program is a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO and UX basics is a plus.
- Minimum three to five years' experience as a marketing/business
writer in a corporate environment. Construction industry
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Wordpress experience or similar CMS program
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may
include other duties as assigned.
- May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
- Must be able to comply with all safety standards and
- Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel
objects on a frequent basis
- Will interact with people and technology frequently during a
- Will lift, push or pull objects pounds on an occasional
- Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire
duration of a shift/work day.
- Will use telephone, computer system, email, and other
electronic devices on a frequent basis to communicate with internal
and external customers or vendors
Note: Jobs with the Safety-Sensitive designation are those that
include tasks or duties that the employer reasonably believes could
affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task or
others such as operating a vehicle, operating equipment, operating
machinery or power tools, repairing/maintaining the operation of
any vehicle/equipment, the handling/disposal/transport of hazardous
materials, or the handling/treatment/disposal of potentially
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt is committed to the
equal treatment of all employees, and/or applicants for employment,
and prohibits discrimination based on race, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, color,
age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, genetic
information; or any other classification protected by applicable
Federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Sundt Construction, Tempe , Marketing Writer, Advertising , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!