Performance Marketing Analyst
Company: New Reach Education
Posted on: August 6, 2022
OUR COMPANY:New Reach Education is a company based in Tempe,
Arizona focused on investment and financial education. Our mission
is to flip the current online education space and optimize it for
student success. Put simply, our goal is to change the world of
education in order to make life better for the students. We believe
that people who invest their money in education should come out as
winners, not losers. Currently supporting thousands of students,
New Reach Education is making a powerful and lasting impact on the
communities it serves.Position Summary:Performance Marketing
Analyst will assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of
our paid media campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a passion
for all things marketing and technology.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, launch, manage and optimize comprehensive paid social
media ad campaigns
- Professionally navigate Facebook Business Manager
- Professionally navigate Google Ads Manager
- Audit and optimize new & existing ad campaigns to ensure KPI's
are met such as budget, cash return on ad spend, specified
conversion events, reach, impressions, and more.
- Identify new opportunities to increase brand booking
- Communicate consistently and professionally with Marketing
- Manage 4 to 5 figures in daily ad spend.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing advertising budgets, a
- Strong experience running paid ads on Facebook Business Manager
and Google Ads Manager.
- Strong understanding of Social Media Marketing.
- Have an aptitude for data analysis and problem solving.
- Experience of setting up and managing campaigns in a variety of
online Ads, is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate via email, phone, and video
chat with clients.
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working
- A Full Time Career
- Rapid Growth Plan Ensured by Our Review Model
- Health Package - 100% Vision and Dental COVERED and More.
- Caring Management that Will Mentor & Support You
- Positive Culture that Values Hard Work and Relationships
- Volunteer Opportunities to Give Back to the Community
- Company Events and Team Building Outings
- Clean - Drug Free Workplace
- Your Family away from FamilyNew Reach Education supports a
diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not
discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender,
color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, veteran status or other classification
protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Females and minorities are
encouraged to apply. Must pass a drug test prior to employment and
will be subject to post-accident, random, and reasonable cause
testing during employment.
Keywords: New Reach Education, Tempe , Performance Marketing Analyst, Advertising , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!