Content Marketing &SEO Specialist
Company: Vive Family Support Program
Posted on: November 16, 2021
About the Opportunity The content marketing and SEO specialist
is a new position that will help raise awareness about our
country's teen and young adult mental health crisis. This position
is crucial in helping to make a positive change in the world by
connecting us to the clients and families that need our
- If you are looking for purpose and meaning in your work as a
content marketer, then this opportunity is for you!
- If you are a self-starter, creative, analytical, organized, and
want to work on something worthwhile, this opportunity is for you!
We are looking for a savvy content marketing & SEO specialist to
build and maintain our online brand reputation. As a content
marketing specialist, you will be required to work
cross-functionally with internal teams to create and optimize
content across various channels - ensuring consistency with
branding and messaging. To ensure success as a content marketing
specialist, you should have a keen eye for detail and be highly
creative. A skilled content marketing specialist should also be a
storyteller and possess excellent knowledge of consumer and content
trends. This represents a unique opportunity to help lay the
foundation with a growing marketing team. All while supporting a
company that is expanding nationwide with a worthwhile and
impactful mission. Help Embark tackle our Big Hairy Audacious Goal
of leading the way in driving adolescent and young adult anxiety,
depression, and suicide from the all-time highs of today to
all-time lows by 2028. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with SEO improvements and audits, including organic and
local SEO directories and listings, content syndication and
- Develop content strategies to reach our desired target audience
effectively and drive marketing goals.
- Contribute to executing and optimizing content campaigns -
blogs, websites, landing pages, email, trade articles, social
- Create content for a variety of platforms, including blogs,
websites, and social media.
- Support overall reputation management efforts by replying to
messages, cultivating customer feedback and reviews, etc.
- Ensure company listings and directories are up to date and
optimized for conversion, including but not limited to Google My
Business, Psychology Today, etc.
- Submit authored content to contributor websites to boost our
digital footprint and generate backlinks.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing Manager on creating content
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments and be
willing to lend a helping hand as needed. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Understanding of organic SEO best practices and
- Knowledge of SEO optimization and keyword tools including
Ahrefs, SEMrush, Clear Scope.
- Working knowledge of Google My Business, Excel, content
- Hands-on experience crafting creative content across various
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of three (3) years of full-time experience in content
creation, marketing, communications, or similar (preferred).
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, communications, or
- Temporarily working remote due to COVID protocol, expected to
work in the office while onboarding and in 2022. Salary dependent
on experience. CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Action-oriented personality that embraces new opportunities and
challenges with an ability to adapt in a highly dynamic and fast
paced environment quickly.
- Must demonstrate a strong curiosity for new marketing trends
and best practices in marketing technology that apply to Embark's
- Ability to operate independently to drive results.
- Honesty, integrity, and cultural alignment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple
- Professional team player with strong project organization,
communications, and interpersonal skills. Embark is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer. Embark is committed to enriching
the therapeutic and healing experience it offers through the
diversity of its employees and community. Embark seeks to recruit
and support a broadly diverse staff who will contribute to the
organization's excellence, diversity of viewpoints and experiences,
and relevance in a global society.
Keywords: Vive Family Support Program, Tempe , Content Marketing &SEO Specialist, Advertising , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!