Company: PCL Constructors Inc.
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Procurement Admin - Tempe, Arizona (Job Number: 542160)
The future you want is within reach.
At PCL, we build the places where life happens and find camaraderie
in the process. We're a community of builders committed to building
better communities. That's why we're always looking ahead, and not
just to the next project or what's next in our industry.
We're also looking at what's next for you and we can help you build
a career you're proud of.
We are seeking an experienced Procurement Assistant for one of our
Civil District projects in Phoenix,Arizona. Hourly rate is
$22-$25/hr. No per diem. Please contact Zack Zefzaf at:
480-417-3226 Please apply through the link:
As a Procurement Administrative for our Civil District, you will
contribute to our team by:
- Provides direct equipment and tool support to customers.
- Completes ongoing equipment administration function in support
of equipment and tool transfers, accounting activities, and
- Completes invoices received, ensuring proper cost allocation
- Schedules and coordinates repairs and related freight.
- Participates in annual review by analyzing trends, life cycles,
market rates, and historical data related to the annual rate
- Develops and maintains strong, customer-focused relationships
with all stakeholders.
- Facilitates vendor account setup.
- Postsecondary degree or diploma in a related discipline (e.g.,
business, supply chain, engineering) preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Aptitude and desire for corporate responsibility, integrity and
business practices, and ethical decision making.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective stakeholder
- Basic knowledge and application of tools and
This is an hourly position with a range
PCL is an innovative, safety-oriented company comprised of people
who find passion in their profession and take pride in doing great
work everyday. Our work powers the infrastructure and utilities
that are essential to daily life and our projects are the scene of
vacations, careers, education and healing. We are consistently
ranked among the best companies to work for because we are
committed to supporting and developing our teams.
The PCL Companies celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive environment
for all employees and applicants an will make all
employment-related decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, disability or veteran status.
Should you require an accommodation during the application process,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and location
you are interested in.
Together, we can build success and a better future. Let's get
Company: PCL Construction, Inc.
Job Posting: Dec 08, 2022
Closing Date: Mar 13, 2023
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-Tempe
Keywords: PCL Constructors Inc., Tempe , Procurement Admin, Administration, Clerical , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!