Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly - Professional &
Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in
your career. And we just so happen to be seeking an Office Clerk to
work for a client in Tempe, AZ. If this sounds like the right fit
for you, read on and apply!
TEMP to HIRE OPPORTUNITYSchedule: Monday- 8:00 am- 5:00 pmPay Rate:
$17.40 per hour
The Office Clerk/Site Coordinator is accountable for the daily
operations of a solo-person site. They are responsible for
performing the contracted office services including, but not
limited to copy services, courier services, managed print services,
hospitality, imaging, and mail services.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily operations of a mail room, copy center,
or scanning facility including operating office equipment such as:
PC, Copiers, Multifunction Devices, Imaging & Mail Equipment.
- May be responsible for: Courier Services, Reception Services,
- Shipping & Receiving, Delivering and Processing of Mail.
- Handles formal contact with the customer, daily.
- Responsible for effective implementation and management of
RICOH Service Excellence programs.
- Understands how to operate the required equipment/software
efficiently to achieve service level agreements.
- Achieves profitability in cost of goods by effectively
utilizing company materials and supplies.
- May maintain daily routine functions to include
creating/completing work orders, contractor monitoring,
inspections, reporting facility related issues, lending support as
- May include interaction with contracted vendors, facility
management and occupants.
- May be responsible for office-supply inventory
- May be responsible for Conference room coordination and A/V
equipment resource management.
- Maintains positive internal working relationships with all
department employees by communicating in a professional manner
- Collects and provides data to assigned leadership and
- May include completing monthly reports to customers with
support from assigned leadership.
- Ensures financial responsibilities are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- High school or GED is required.
- 1+ years of experience in a related field (B2B and/or
- Previous 1+ year Customer facing work experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of technology.
- Tactical thought processing.
- Ability to present to a small group.
- Moderate Problem-Solving Skills.
- Basic Customer Service skills.
- Basic Technical aptitude.
- Basic Written and Verbal Communication skills.
What happens next?Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if
your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't
worry-even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our
network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your
profile, expanding your opportunities even more.Helping you
discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so
let's get to work. Apply to be an Office Clerk today!
Keywords: Kelly Services, Tempe , Office Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!