Office Services coordinator
Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The main focus of the Field Inventory Returns Coordinator is the
primary individual responsible for managing, tracking, receiving,
and processing non-revenue based returns from the field. The FIRC
will also track and manage scrap rates, and provide basic analytics
about those returns. The Field Inventory Returns Coordinator will
report to the Sr. Field Inventory Group Lead.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review Field Inventory return requests for accuracy prior to
issuing return numbers
- Issue a Field Inventory return number to requestor
- Research discrepancies with field inventory requests and
- Confirm all returns received at the GDC are correct once
- Assist in functions pertaining to Scrap Reduction Program
including receiving and processing returns from the field, and
reporting on those transactions
- Maintain and manage field inventory returns database
- Processing of Stock Transfers
- Generate weekly and monthly field inventory return reports for
- Identify trends in return patterns
- Interface with sales force who is responsible for field
- Work cross functionally with other departments to assist in
meeting division's field inventory goals, including Customer
Service and Contracts.
- Assist the sales team with product movement.
Customer and Key Contacts:
- The Field Inventory Returns Coordinator will work directly with
Territory Managers, Procedural Specialists, and Associate Sales
- The Field Inventory Returns Coordinator will also work with the
coordinators and analysts on the Field Inventory team
Basic Skills/Competencies Required:
- Basic knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, and database
software, within a Windows based environment.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required.
- 1+ years of business operations or customer service experience
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Tempe , Office Services coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!