Company: Arizona College of Nursing
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Arizona College of Nursing is currently seeking an
Administrative Assistant for our Campus!
Arizona College of Nursing is a rapidly growing, nursing school
that transforms people's lives by preparing them for careers in
nursing and improving communities through the care its graduates
provide. As a leading nurse educator, Arizona College of Nursing
offers students the opportunity to earn a bachelor's in nursing in
3 years or less with qualified transfer credits. Our quality
nursing curriculum prepares students for an in-demand career to
helps communities overcome the chronic, well-known, and increasing
nursing shortage. Through the execution of a targeted growth
strategy, the college plans to meet the growing demand for nurses
by launching campuses in markets where bachelor's prepared nurses
Putting students first, we are dedicated to providing students with
an exceptional education in growing healthcare fields; teaching
them relevant, required skills for today and the future. Our
culture is positive, supportive, and collaborative. As a team, we
continually embrace our core values:
Passion: We love helping others succeed.Excellence: We strive to be
the best.Adaptability: We learn, in part by trying new
ideas.Accountability: We own our results.Integrity: We do the right
What You'll Do:
The Administrative Assistant provides high-touch support to the
Executive Director of Academic Operations (EDAO).
- Serves as initial point of contact for all calls and visitors
to the campus
- Manages and maintains administrators' schedules; coordinates
appointments, meetings, sends out meeting notices, and maintains
the campus calendar and testing calendar
- Attends curriculum, faculty, and other meetings as requested
and takes meeting minutes
- Performs general clerical duties such as organizing, filing,
shredding, and photocopying documents; maintains office files,
student files, and other appropriate records; orders office and
medical supplies, and faculty desk copies
- Maintains confidential files and processes related documents,
including payroll records; assists in faculty certification
procedures; directs work of clerical staff and student workers
- Proofreads documents, analyzes data, and prepares
- Provides high-level administrative support by conducting
research, handling information requests, and preparing statistical
reports, expense reports, purchase orders, memos, letters, and
other documents using Word, spreadsheet, database, or presentation
- Prepares and processes Education Affiliation Agreements,
documentation for clinical facility sites and monitors their
- Completes weekly data entry and compilation of report for
student clinical hours
- Schedules/proctors exams as required
- Creates and edits campus documents for state regulation,
student and faculty handbooks, expense reports, various student
letters, and financial reports as needed.
- Creates student orientation packets
- Maintains records of Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI)
test results for all cohorts
- Completes and distributes electronic end-of-semester student
- Facilitates special event planning, arranges for catering
services, and makes travel arrangements; organizes conferences,
workshops, meetings, commencements; maintains liaison relationships
with other administrators and external organizations of the campus
- Prepares and processes onboarding documentation (offer letter,
change of status) for new full-time and adjunct faculty for General
Education and Core Nursing.
- Prepares biweekly time sheets for adjunct faculty sent to Human
- Monitors all health and safety items to ensure completion and
maintenance; serves as department facilities representative (i.e.,
badging, office space set-up, IT, scrubs)
What We Need From You:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Degree preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years' executive level support experience,
preferably in higher education.
- Strong organizational, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional degree of professionalism and discretion in
handling confidential information and highly sensitive
- Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in
an extremely dynamic environment.
- Effective problem-solving skills and strong desire to help
those who have questions and problems.
This overview represents major duties, responsibilities, and
authorities of the position, and is not intended to be a complete
list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
What We Are Offering You:
- Competitive pay and opportunities for
professional developmentDynamic organizational culture within a
supportive working environment
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefitsRest and
relaxation with paid sick leave and holiday benefitsPreparation for
the future with a 401(k) and company match
Only online applications will be accepted. No phone calls,
Our schools prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race,
color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship,
ethnicity, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity and gender expression, genetic information, veteran
status, or any other status protected by applicable law to the
extent prohibited by law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Arizona College of Nursing, Tempe , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!