Company: Mach 1 Global
Posted on: April 8, 2021
MACH 1 GLOBAL SERVICES based in Tempe, Arizona, is recognized
for quality of services in international air and ocean freight,
ground transportation, warehousing, logistics consulting and US
Customs Brokerage. Mach 1 is a global company with offices in the
USA, Mexico, China, India, Indonesia and the UAE. We have been
consistently named a Top 50 Privately Held Company in Arizona and
Fastest Growing Company in Arizona over the last decade. We are
currently seeking a full time Administrative Assistant to work
under out VP of Administration in our Tempe, Arizona office.
Seeking applicants who are self-starters and is able to take
initiative to support other company executives, Human Resources,
Sales, and Operations. Individual should be a multi-tasker, with
the ability to prioritize tasks and change them quickly. We seek a
candidate who takes pride in their work, displays resourcefulness,
professionalism, is eager to assume responsibility and can work
well in a demanding and fast paced environment. Responsibilities to
include, but are not limited to:
- Provide back-up administrative support to other executives, as
- Provide compliance support activities for cargo claims, TSA,
safety training, and a variety of other areas as needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Other activities include tracking company equipment - trucks,
trailers, and forklifts. Job Requirements: Skills and
- Must have the ability to work within a fast-paced environment
of frequent interruptions and conflicting priorities.
- Experience handling multiple responsibilities simultaneously
mixing long term projects with the urgency of immediate
- Must be able to interact successfully with internal teams and
external entities professionally using diplomacy and
- Ability to provide rapid, accurate response to
confidential/sensitive requests and to routinely handle
- Able to observe strict confidentiality in all aspects of
services provided to the executives.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to show
initiative/anticipate work that needs to be completed, learn new
concepts/processes, and improve current processes.
- Ability to work independently with little or no direction.
- Excellent time management skills, strong attention to detail,
and ability to learn quickly.
- Strong entrepreneurial drive, work ethic and communication
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral, and written
- Must be flexible, responsive and resourceful.
- 4 years' experience in an administrative position, with
experience preferred in corporate environment.
- Skills with Microsoft Office applications with a particular
emphasis on Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel. Mach 1 is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. Visit us on the web:
Keywords: Mach 1 Global, Tempe , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!