Sr. Administrative Assistant
Company: BNP Paribas
Posted on: March 27, 2020
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on
the world. We're investing where we feel we can make the most
impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship
programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting
programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the
U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet,
improve people's lives, and strengthen communities.
We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we're a bank, but as the
bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve
the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more
sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for primarily performing advanced, complex, diverse,
and confidential administrative support duties and secondarily
performing secretarial support duties to senior executives.
Requires thorough knowledge of unit practices, policies, programs,
business, and organization of the bank. Must demonstrate tact,
diplomacy, discretion, independent judgment, and initiative on
assignments and communications of a highly sensitive nature. May
handle personal business matters for senior executives to allow the
senior executives to concentrate their efforts on managing of the
bank's business. May direct the work of other support
Essential Job Functions
- Handles the day-to-day administrative duties, monitors
deadlines and follows up on pending matters.
- Processes and maintains information of a highly complex and
confidential nature dealing with issues of substantial importance
to the Company.
- Inputs and retrieves data utilizing knowledge of various
computer software packages.
- Types correspondence, reports, memoranda, special projects,
technical papers, and related materials for unit staff. Formats
documents and determines page layout and selection of different
- Initiates and independently researches complex information
requests, compiles statistics, gathers, analyzes and summarizes
data for projects and reports, prepares the materials, and
determines method of presentation.
- Furnishes and obtains information from other senior officers or
outside clients and/or contacts.
- Receives and screens telephone calls, mail, and visitors.
- Routes callers, takes messages, and answers questions relating
to the unit's function. May interact with Company clients to
schedule appointments, answer questions, and resolve moderately
- May act as information source for the unit.
- Composes letters and memoranda from verbal direction or
- Company's policies, procedures, and functions. Initiates
responses to correspondence for senior executive or own
- Schedules and coordinates meetings and facilities which may
include travel and lodging arrangements.
- Orders office supplies. Prepares and processes unit purchase
requisitions and vendor invoices.
- Organizes and maintains files, correspondence, records, and
other documents.Other Job Duties
- May take minutes of meetings and maintains the final records of
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Requires 5 years administrative and/or clerical experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to
provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without
regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West
is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female /
Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-Tempe
Job Type: Full-time
Job: Administrative / Clerical
Keywords: BNP Paribas, Tempe , Sr. Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!