Company: Circle K Stores, Inc.
Posted on: September 17, 2023
We are looking for Financial Analyst to join our team, in this
role you be business partner and finance leader who you will help
drive performance from a financial and operational perspective.
This position provides information to facilitate management
decisions with respect to P&L / OPEX / CAPEX through financial
analysis; ad hoc data requests and problem solving; researching and
analyzing accounting data; and preparing period reporting.
- Provide Business Area (SVP, Operations) with analysis support
- Prepare and interpret financial reports by compiling and
analyzing financial data from various sources summarizing account
information and trends.
- Ensures Department costs are controlled and anticipates and
communicates any risks/opportunities and research variances to
budget or last year.
- Support Business reviews, business planning and budget
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Review AFE for accuracy, return on investment and alignment
- CAPEX project oversight
- Performance Management:
- Track and report on established KPI's for Operations and
- Monitor and follow-up on Ops First metrics and provide
commentary, feedback, reports.
- Support SVP by driving the business agenda.
- Supports Operations Execution Director
- Follow up on synergies
- Provide assistance on acquisitions
- Act as central point to gather BU data when needed
- Leverage all reporting including Longview/power BI/PDI
- Position will help act as a Liaison between BU VPs and SVPs.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Analytics, Statistics, Business
Administration, Computer Science or related field preferred or
related field preferred.
- 1-3 years analytics experience preferred.
- Well-rounded business acumen
- Working knowledge of Word, Power BI and PowerPoint.
- Expert level user in MS Access and MS Excel.
- Experience working with large and complex datasets
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in a clear manner
to all levels of management, both orally and in writing
- Must possess strong analytical skills, the ability to manage
multiple activities, and strong detail orientation.
- Comfortable working independently and in cross-functional
- Ability to meet short deadlines and flex with changing
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS REFLECT THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS / DUTIES
AND /OR RESPONSIBILITIES NECESSARY TO IDENTIFY THE JOB AND ARE NOT
NECESSARILY INTENDED TO SET FORTH ALL OF THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
OF THE JOB.
NOTE: This Job Description may change periodically as required by
business necessity, with or without advance notice to employees
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the
ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with
disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under
the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it
does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the
Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance
completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application
Click below to review information about our company's use of the
federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Keywords: Circle K Stores, Inc., Tempe , Finance Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!