Company: Great Wolf Lodge
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At Great Wolf the Accounting Associate performs a variety of
general accounting functions including work with General Ledger,
Procurement, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash, and Controls.
The Accounting Associate will assist the Lodge Director of Finance
with work related to the preparation and maintenance of financial
records, and auditing of financial transactions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and
cash equivalents in accordance with company policies and
- Responsible for oversight of the property's Cash Machine,
including preparing consolidated cash deposits received by all cash
handling employees and documenting, maintaining and communicating
cash variances to appropriate level of management.
- Support the Director of Finance with purchasing and expense
management as needed.
- Assist the Director of Finance with internal control
- Daily reconciliation of credit card transaction
- Manage and safeguard the company credit card, and reconcile
- Complete month-end closing procedures and reports as
- Assist in managing company contracts and licenses.
Basic Qualifications & Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- 1 or more years prior accounting or bookkeeping
- Strong basic math and verbal/written communication
- Prior experience with computers, data entry, and Microsoft
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts
and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug
Desired Qualifications & Traits:
- Associates degree (or higher) in Accounting/Finance or Business
- 1 or more years prior theme park or hospitality industry
- Prior experience with Opera and/or Sun Accounting system
- Attention to detail.
- Task-oriented work methods.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Able to lift up to 20lbs
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time
-Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Great Wolf Lodge, Tempe , Accounting Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!