Company: Proteor USA LLC
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Proteor USA, a rapidly growing orthotics and prosthetics company is
looking for an experienced Accountant. The Cost Accountant will
perform advanced cost accounting analyses to compare estimated
costs to actual costs and prepare a variety of related budget
Responsibilities and Duties
- Gathers and compiles cost information and maintains database
- Develops systems and procedures for accumulation systems and/or
cost accounting functions.
- Determines fixed costs such as salaries, rent, and
- Predicts, plans, and records variable costs such as purchases
of raw material, labor, and operation costs.
- Reviews and analyzes actual costs to identify
- Prepares necessary departmental and company-wide budgeting
- Reviews, analyzes, and reports actual profit margins.
- Performs month-end and year-end closings with assistance.
- Determines and recommends cost-effective solutions.
- Provides product sample costs for Marketing and General
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- At least two years of experience in cost accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as
well as accounting software.
- Thorough understanding of accounting procedures.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with close
attention to detail.
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times. PI182381710
Keywords: Proteor USA LLC, Tempe , Cost Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!