Accountant II_Fixed Asset
Company: Valleywise Health System
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Under the direction of the Assistant Controller, the Accountant
II is responsible for aspects of accounting including but not
limited to payroll, accounts payable and general ledger. This
includes maintaining complete and accurate records for all fixed
assets on a monthly basis. Additionally responsible for various
ledger account reconciliation's and analyses as well as performing
month end close, and preparing and posting monthly journal
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field; or
an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible
experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge
and abilities to perform the assigned work.Experience:
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of general ledger
accounting related experience that demonstrates an understanding of
the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Prefer experience in
a healthcare or hospital setting.Specialized Training:
- None.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of FAS preferred but not required.
- Requires thorough knowledge of general accounting, both in
accrual and cash basisMust be able to work in a fast-paced
- Must possess good customer service and communications skills,
the ability to work with professionals, and maintain
- Requires strong organizational skills and attention to detail
with proven ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Requires ability to research and report on a variety of issues
using problem solving skills.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in
Location: Valleywise Health System - General Accounting
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week, Days
Keywords: Valleywise Health System, Tempe , Accountant II_Fixed Asset, Accounting, Auditing , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!