Company: Consolidated Maintenance Solutions LLC
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Description Authority HVAC is looking for an Accounting
professional eager to grow their career within a high-growth
company. You: You are a high-energy, detail-oriented person with a
passion for accounting and numbers. You're looking for a role at a
growing company where you can learn the ins and outs of our
business from the bottom up. You're great at multi-tasking and a
fast-paced environment leaves you feeling energized-not drained.
Us:Authority HVAC has extensive expertise in doing the right thing
all the time. In your position in accounting you will need to be
able to interact with our customers, vendors and colleagues in a
way that they all feel respected. We are located a few miles from
the airport and are moving to a BRAND NEW office in the next 60
days. The Staff Accountant reports directly to the Controller and
will assist with day-to-day, monthly, and year-end operations.
Maintains and controls various general ledger accounts and business
transactions of the organization, while applying principles of
accounting to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the financial
records of the company. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following:
- Verifies and applies customer payments daily, reconciling ACH
payments from customers and reconciling checks to customer
- Retrieve Daily packages & Mail: open & sort to appropriate
- Order Supplies for office and assist with social gatherings
during company time
- Send statements monthly to customers, request vendor/customer
statements as needed
- Ultimate accounting responsibility for our fleet of
vehicles-renew of tabs/title needs, locations etc.
- Process AP for Overhead payments as well as interact with
vendors. Mail AP checks and file documents each week.
- Research all payments that do not have a remittance or do not
match by contacting customers.
- Reconciles various balance sheet accounts to the general ledger
- Supports monthly closing process by recording journal entries
as directed by Controller
- Corresponds with other accounting team members and to ensure
proper accounting for transactions, and in accordance with internal
policies and controls Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the
ability to effectively communicate to external third-parties and
- High-level of interpersonal skills with demonstrated poise,
tact and diplomacy.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work
- Team player that can collaborate with other accounting team
members and departments within the company.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to details and good
record-keeping while completing hands-on and detail-oriented
- Demonstrate a proficient level of professional skill and
knowledge in accounting
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accounting degree.
- 2+ years experience in Accounting
- Excellent at Microsoft Office (Excel).
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, high energy, self-starter
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package $19-$22 per hour
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with match
- Fitness Gym with free membership in our new modern office
- PTO starting to accrue with your first check.
- Continued investment in your professional development Authority
HVAC is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to
reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your
Keywords: Consolidated Maintenance Solutions LLC, Tempe , STAFF ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, Auditing , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!