Company: Freedom Financial Network
Posted on: February 25, 2021
We're--adding a Director of Treasury--to our--Finance Team. As
Director--you will--manage liquidity, borrowing facilities and cash
management for the parent company as well as for Freedom's consumer
credit hedge fund--and newly launched HELOC business.--The
position--is--based--in Tempe, reporting--to the VP Finance and
- Lead cash flow forecasting company-wide
- Translate cash expectations into internal/external borrowing
strategies--in order to--efficiently utilize cash across Freedom's
portfolio of companies.
- Manage inter-company cash, including inter-company lending,
dividends, and capital injections.
- Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and manage
liquidity and net worth requirements across entities
- Lead administration of facilities including the corporate
revolver and term loan as well as 3-4 warehouse credit
- Support negotiation of credit facilities. Perform sensitivity
analysis around covenants and triggers in all credit facilities.
Prepare borrowing and reporting deliverables related to Freedom's
- Create equity forecasts and funding processes for new
- Facilitate loan purchases and manage related collateral
- Establish efficient bank account architecture. Act as the
Treasury lead on automation and "workstation" projects
- Provide ad hoc analytic and modeling support on company metrics
- Manage cash functions including daily cash movements, banking
controls. Oversee cash management banking and financial institution
- 10+--years' experience--in treasury, and/ or corporate finance
in a corporate or a banking environment.
- Strong analytical and excel skills required
- Prior experience with bank and debt capital markets
- Ability to continually reassess and identify process
improvements, flexible mindset.
- Proven record of effectively leading both people and
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- BA in Accounting or Finance required (MBA--or CFA a--plus)
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values): Care (for everyone): We show
compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those
around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives
of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even
when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our
employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each
day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn
and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward
a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting
participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and
embrace healthy, constructive debate. WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there's a lot of opportunity for
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees
including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible time off
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday WHO WE
ARE: Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes
a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to
empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial
future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew
Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people,
you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and
the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of
our growing company, which has helped millions of people find
solutions for their financial needs. What began with 2 people in a
spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that
employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom
Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you
visit either of our offices, you'll understand why our employees
have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years.
It's a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive,
where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what's
right for our customers, our employees, and our communities. In
order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and
businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core
values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for
everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with
everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms:--We do not accept unsolicited
candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone
within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or
candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition
only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited
and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN's Talent
Acquisition leader. You have been redirected to a Freedom Financial
Network job page
Keywords: Freedom Financial Network, Tempe , Director, Treasury, Accounting, Auditing , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!