Senior Analyst (Loan Valuation)
Company: DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc.
Posted on: September 14, 2020
DriveTime Needs a Senior Analyst (Loan Valuation) Headquartered
in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used
car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT
good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20
reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are
focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the
right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our
dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining
what it means to buy and finance a used car. As focused as we are
on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right
talent for the right opportunities within our organization. Across
the nation, from our home office and operations centers to our
retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for
talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing
team!That's Nice, But What's the Job? In short, as the Senior
Analyst for Loan Valuation you will be responsible for reporting
and analyzing cash flows, delinquency, losses, and capital costs.
In long, the Senior Analyst for Loan Valuation is responsible
- Required to work with other departments to gather and present
information related to vintage and portfolio performance.
- Responsible for implementing improvements to the valuation
process utilizing SnowFlake, Python, R, and Microsoft SQL
- Building multiple forecasting scenarios related to losses and
- Work closely with Financial Planning and Analysis to
collaborate on approaches in valuation and forecasting.
- Work with IT and developing sustainable solutions for
- Ad-hoc analysis as required on information related to the
performance of the business.
- Working primarily independently and leading projects within the
Risk department.So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move
quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a
- Plays well with others. Part of your job will be working in
conjunction with various corporate groups to achieve corporate and
- Operate autonomously. This isn't a "hold your hand" kind of
role. We give you autonomy to be creative in your space and do your
thing. We need an individual that is self-motivated to get the work
done and get the work done well.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that
is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only
meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the
problem, but more importantly, find the solution. The Specifics.
- 3-5 years of experience in financial services data analysis
including but not limited to horizontal cashflows, portfolio
valuation, capital markets
- 3-5 years of experience working with a statistical software
package such a SAS, R, Stata, Matlab
- 3-5 years of experience working with SQL or similar data
- 1-2 years of experience working with a programming language
such as Python, Java, C++
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Physics,
Mathematics or similar discipline Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by
AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to
Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative,
transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too.
DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by
Inc 5000, and we aren't slowing down anytime soon! So What About
the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your
premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn't love
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you'll fit right in with
the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have
a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need
a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be
the best versions of themselves. That's why we offer a Wellness
Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings,
biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in
promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our
team members and taking them on the path to owning their
Keywords: DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc., Tempe , Senior Analyst (Loan Valuation), Accounting, Auditing , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!